L-R-A is an approach to planning that is targeted at specific objectives. Think “targeted project planning” rather than strategic planning with broad organizational goals. This isn’t a process to develop your vision and mission but works great for identifying, planning, and launching a new project.
- Start with your people. Your workforce. Your stakeholders. Your customers.
- Gather whoever you care about and need on board to get things done.
- SyzyGy50 will work with you to plan and then facilitate the conversation.
- Ask them what they want, need, see for your future, and ultimately want to help you accomplish.
- What did your conversation discover? Are there new ideas that you need to learn more about?
- Take it further, go deeper than bullets on a flip chart!
- What are the trends in your industry? New products or services? New best practices?
- Are your competitors or similar organizations innovating in ways that you need to learn about and adopt?
- Have the needs of your customers or stakeholders changed?
- SyzyGy50 will dig into the latest research and best practices in your industry to help you continue to meet your customer needs.
- Bring specific recommendation back to your stakeholders.
- What are you prepared to do to keep your organization at the top of its game?
- Reconvene to present your findings and recommend new courses of action.
- Get stakeholder feedback and buy-in.
- Plan for action and how your stakeholders can partner and support your goals.